Thursday, March 4, 2010

Agnes b. 2010 Spring/ Summer e-mook

Finally collected the Agnes b. e-mook from Kinokuniya Liang Court last Sunday. I can't wait to open the GWP that comes with the e-mook, hence I took a seat at the bench outside the bookstore to open up the GWP.


Sidetrack abit... At Liang Court, I saw this girl who went to the same secondary school and university as I did. She was with her boyfriend but what really caught my eyes was her turquoise quilted Chanel bag. Below is a picture of the Chanel bag. I wish that one day I can own a bag from Chanel too. Being a Niao gui (miser), I am only just beginning to purchase their cosmetics items. =)





Okay, now back to the e-mook. This is the Agnes b. 2010 Spring/Summer e-mook:





And this is the GWP that came with the e-mook. I guess this is the main reason for many of us to get the e-mook. According to the counter staff, the first shipment of the e-mook was sold out very fast upon arrival at the bookstore.



Last year, the Agnes b. lunch tote that came with Steady magazine was accompanied with a plastic Agnes b. voyage charm. This time, the tote that came with the Agnes b. e-mook was accompanied with a red metal charm with ab. print embossed on it. I have hung it on my ab. hearts bag that I got from Japan last August.



This is the GWP bag:





There should be a second shipment of the e-mook coming to Kinokuniya. Hope that every Agnes b. fans managed to get their copy too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment