Friday, December 11, 2009

Agnes b. ab heart collection

My first trip to Tokyo in August 2009 was a pretty rewarding trip for me as I returned with a few bags that only retails in Japan. However, some shops in Singapore brought in bags from Japan to retail at a slighter higher price to justify for their shipping costs.

One of the bags I got from Tokyo is the Agnes b. all-time favorite voyage tote bag. This may be a very common bag that you see people carry in the Singapore streets and campuses. However, during August 2009, Agnes b. Japan launched a limited edition ab heart version of the tote bag and I was lucky enough to be at Tokyo at the right time. ab heart were printed on the inner lining of the bag and a red round zipper with "b." embossed (see picture below) instead of the usual star zipper.


I bought the larger size so that it can hold A4 sheets. It is a pretty durable bag as I am the type of girl who likes to carry lots of barang barang with me everywhere I go. The ab heart paper bag that was used to hold the tote bag is equally gorgeous. Even though Singapore Agnes b. boutique retails the ab heart totes with PVC finish, it did not bring in the nylon tote that I got from Tokyo. However, it does retails alot of other ab heart voyage items.



Recently in November, Japan launched the christmas collection of the limited edition of the ab hearts bag in black, gold, pink and silver. These are the voyage tote bags with PVC finish. One bonus in getting this series is that the bag comes with a ab heart charm that usually costs few tens of dollars if you buy them separately. You can also visit the agnes b. Japan website for more details.







So if you are heading to Tokyo this festive season, remember to visit the Agnes b. boutiques to take a look at these new items on the shelves!!



This is one of the items in my wish list after visiting the Agnes b. website:



Wish I am at Tokyo right now... how about you?

1 comment:

  1. hey, i really love the purple ab heart tote bag...do you have any to sell?

    ReplyDelete