Monday, January 18, 2010

Introducing NARS Blusher

NARS Blusher is available in many countries... but sadly, not yet in Singapore. Before December 2009, I din pay much attention to this brand even though it was mentioned in some variety shows and magazines.

But I am so heng (means lucky lah), I got this NARS blusher from a best friend who came back from her overseas trip in Dec 09. She recommended this blusher in Orgasm and insisted that I try it out. Colour Orgasm is supposed to be the most popular and award winning colour and I also found numerous raves in makeupalley. However, colour Deep Throat seems to have a better review in MUA. This crazy (lol... she is going to kill me...) best friend is one of the reasons for my recent craze over cosmetics and skincare as she always introduce new or popular products to me. She is also one of the reasons to cause the big hole in my pocket since then.

Okay okay. Cut the crap. Let's take a look at the packaging first....


Personally, I will be pretty hesitant to get a blusher for the price of approx. SGD46.... but to be fair... I opened up the box to look at the powder first.


Before I forget, my best friend told me that the black box that contains the blusher will melt (becomes sticky) if placed in or near area of high heat. Thus, it is not advisable to place this blusher in areas where sunlight hits your room.




NARS blusher comes with a simple packaging compared to other blushers like Jill Stuart and Shiseido's Integrate Holiday 2009. Seems like one is the 'hollywood' look and the other is the 'sweet/ kawaii' look.


As usual, the camera is not doing the blusher justice as the colour shown here do not represent the actual colour well enough. Nevertheless, the blusher is a beauty just by looking at it. I haven't try the blusher as I am reserving its virgin application for this Saturday's dinner.

I shall post the review on the blusher colour soon!!! So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment