Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jill Stuart Lip Luster Fall 09 Colours

This is Jill Stuart Lip Luster colour 25 Gleaming Dew and 26 Cute Petal that I got from my overseas trip.


Lip Luster Colour 25 Gleaming Dew





Lip Luster Colour 26 Cute Petal



During my visit to the Jill Stuart counter, I tried on most of the lip luster colours at the back of my hand and is unable to decide which colour I should get. Thus, I got the SA to recommend some suitable or popular colours for me. She recommended colour 26 Cute Petal which is a sweet pink shimmer and pointed out that the poster girl (I vaguely remember it to be the following poster) is wearing that colour. She also tested colour 25 on the back of my hand and said that it is Fall 09 colour together with colour 26.


As I always have problem differentiating the colours from lip glosses (not sure if you also experience this problem), plus the fact that the Jill Stuart packaging is simply too pretty to resist, I bought both colour 25 and 26.



I also bought the Mix Compact Blush (Hall of Fame item in Cozycot) colour 06 Fresh Apricot (人气colour).









Simply gorgeous packaging.... do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment